Thursday 21 April 2016

No June Holiday Programmes this Year!

Dear Parents and Students,

Very sorry that I have not been updating the blog for some time, but not to worry. I am still around tutoring students and helping them with their Mathematics problems.

Schedules have been pretty packed this year with some students on waiting list to join. As such, I deeply regret to announce that there will be No June Holiday Programmes this year.

I will be spending more time with my current students as there will be changes to Emaths syllabus this year and Amaths papers are getting more difficult each year. Futher, I will be giving ad-hoc lessons to students on waiting list so that they will not be feeling so helpless while waiting for a slot.

For those who are interested to join my classes, just fyi, my next availability will be after O'levels.

Thank you very much to all your support and trust!

Cheers,
Clarice

No comments:

Post a Comment