Wednesday 2 November 2016

Suggested Answers for 2016 O'Level Additional Maths Paper 2

Finally, the O'Level Maths are over! Amaths Paper 2 is a rather simple paper, at least it is, when compared to Paper 1. I was very happy for my students when they messaged me to tell me that the paper was manageable and they had some time left for checking (this is important!)

Following the end of this paper, I bid farewell to this batch of students who have been with me for 6/7 years. During these years, there have been happiness and disappointments, praises and scoldings. Can't bear to part with them though, afterall, I have seen them grown since Primary school times and they are just like my children! Nevertheless, all good things come to an end. My best wishes for them in their futures and I'm sure we will still keep in touch, at least for some, since their siblings and/or cousins are still with me!

Please see attached for the suggested answers for 2016 O'Level Additional Maths Paper 2:











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the answer, I did it correctly, my maths tuition thought me a easy technique to solve and my 88tuition is the best maths tuition

    ReplyDelete