Friday 13 October 2017

Joining BlueTree Education Centre as tutor & curriculum writer

Dear Parents and Students,

It’s been a long time since I have written on my blog. Had been very busy this year helping students with their studies, and am very happy to see them improving by leaps and bounds.

I am also very happy to announce that I have moved on to the new stage of my teaching career as I joined BlueTree Education centre as their in-house Tutor and secondary A/E Maths curriculum writer! It’s been a great experience teaching there as like-minded educators work together with common goal of bringing knowledge and positive energies to our students. I really love the sincerity and passion the principal and tutors bring to students in the centre.

For parents and students who find your child or yourself struggling with Elementary/ Additional Maths or not really improving even though you have tried very hard, procrastinate no more! Feel free to message me or call me or the centre to discuss further how we can help your child or yourself to improve and feel confident once more :).



Cheers, 
Teacher Clarice
Contact number 9824 0258

BlueTree Education Centre
Location: Balmoral Plaza or 1028A Upper Serangoon Rd
Centre numbers: 6235 2533 or 6925 0085
www.bluetreeeducation.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing amazing blog. It was very informative. If you’re looking for Secondary Maths tuition then you can consider RG Channel Future School in Singapore. We are one stop solution for all your learning needs. Our aim is to provide premium education service for our students.

    ReplyDelete